Hmmm. As I was browsing through my emails, I came across the email-converstations I had with Shyuan last year. I started the whole thingy la. That time, we were really having a serious cold war. It's like, kinda neverending if no one bothers to do sth. (I'm not trying to say that I did STH to salvage the friendship la)
It was over some 4c "last" gathering at Seoul Garden before O levels and she somehow ps-ed me to go studying with her netball buddies. I was damn pissed off cos I somehow remembered that she agreed on going. Things just happened. She went that day but I turned her off by ignoring her when she talked to me and stuff.
I'm really really glad now that I didnt make a wrong choice. I didnt do the wrong thing. Although I have to admit that I'm a very ai mian zhi de ren, I did pluck up the courage to email her. If not, hais, I think that 3 fateful years of friendship would just go
POOF! , and we'll be total strangers now. Now, reading back, I feel that we've indeed clear a lot of doubts then.
All right, shall not get more and more absorbed into this story-telling. But there are really cases whereby small misunderstandings blew up the entire friendship. Both parties didnt bother to explain. (Or maybe just as ai mian zhi as me) If non takes the first step, the problems will remain there forever. And you'll never know the truth, who's
actually in the wrong and stuff. It may be you, but, you can always apologise! Or the other way round.
Whatever it is, friendship never comes easy. It takes time for friendship to really blossom and stay rigid and strong. It takes time for long lasting friendship. (kinda obvious huh?) So, PENG YOU MEN! I REALLY DO CHERISH YOU ALL!
Aiiii, I'm like getting over-emotional. Those emails la! Haha. Hmmm. I think I'll nv ever delete them away. Cos they somehow represent a turning point in my life. :)))